Free MTD VAT sessions
Tuesday 20th November – breakfast
If you haven’t already heard about Making Tax Digital (MTD), it’s a big change that will affect VAT registered businesses from April next year. You need to act quickly to get MTD 4 VAT ready and remain compliant – don’t worry, we’re here to help you.
What it means for you
You will have to maintain your records electronically and submit your VAT return to HMRC through a portal from your digital software. The current facility for filing VAT Returns through HMRC’s website will no longer be available.
There are benefits for you and your business:
- Improved quality of record keeping
- Real time up-to-date financial information
- Paperless filing system
- Reduced likelihood of error (due to less manual entry)
- More efficient management of business affairs
- Less time gathering and inputting data.
We’re here to help you get MTD for VAT ready
We recently worked with HMRC and QuickBooks to file the first ever UK MTD submission and we have a wealth of MTD knowledge, including the different options available to you for maintaining your records digitally. Sign up for one of our free breakfast sessions now to learn more about MTD, your obligations and the new digital tools available to you.
- Date(s) – Tuesday 20th November
- Breakfast session timing - 8:30am - breakfast and registration, 9:00am - presentation and questions, 10:00am - coffee and networking
- Essentials - **Please let us know at the time of booking if you have any dietary or access requirements**
Click the link below to book your place and be sure to let us know which day you want to attend.
Book my place