A varied, physically active role in a professional services environment.
We’re looking for someone to join our support team for 25-28 hours per week (negotiable across 4-5 weekdays) in a pivotal role.
Who we’re looking for
To make it onto the Sagars team you’ll need to be a friendly and reliable team player with a good sense of humour and be happy to get involved in a wide variety of tasks. You’ll have excellent communication skills and the ability to forge good working relationships across our team, together with a professional and confident manner for welcoming and looking after our clients and visitors when you’re on reception. You’ll need to be organised, capable of managing your own work and able to take responsibility for completing tasks on time.
You’ll be fit enough to enjoy the active aspects of this role which include daily hand deliveries and regular lifting and handling of boxes and files (with suitable equipment where needed). You’ll also need good basic IT skills, specifically Microsoft office applications such as Excel and Outlook.
This is a role in which maintaining confidentiality is critical and we would prefer to see proven commitment and reliability in previous employment. Experience working in a professional office environment is also desirable, though not essential.
- Client facing reception duties (one full day and cover hours on other days)
- Processing, scanning and distributing incoming and internal post
- Maintaining internal archiving and associated off-site storage records
- Miscellaneous local hand deliveries and collections
- Receiving deliveries and ensuring they are distributed correctly
- Variety of filing and scanning duties
- Monitoring and maintaining stock levels for office supplies and liaising with other team members to ensure appropriate restock orders are made.