Whether you are a property investor, landlord, developer, builder or contractor, we can give you practical, no-nonsense advice.
Alongside coping with the additional pressures of the current economic climate, we help our clients to address the particular financial challenges facing those operating in property and construction, including:
- effectively structuring a property business to gain the maximum tax advantage without compromising the commercial rationale. The best structure will depend on both the nature of the project and the tax profile of the investors.
- obtaining appropriate funding and investment for particular projects
- ensuring the complex tax implications of different options are incorporated into forecasts and models used to support commercial decisions
- deriving the maximum benefit from available property and investment tax reliefs
- ensuring payroll and contracts are properly managed for contractors and sub-contractors
- assessing (and minimising) the impact of indirect taxes such as VAT, capital duties, stamp duty, stamp duty land tax and withholding taxes.
Kate Naylor and Kevin Hoult are just two of our property and construction specialists, call them on 0113 297 6789 today to talk about how we can help you.