A forward looking and action focused assessment of your business from the outside in. A process designed to help you build value in your business, whatever your plans for the next 3-5 years. Depending on the size and complexity of your business, and the availability of your key people, this thorough process usually takes between 1.5 – 6 days, over a 2-3 weeks period and is hosted at our offices, away from the distractions of your own business.
Each operations review is bespoke and tailored to your specific requirements but would typically include:
- Initial meetings with owners and key directors, using tailored questionnaires and interviews to understand personal goals, roles, responsibilities and strategic priorities
- Review of existing strategy, plans and actions, including gaining an understanding of how you transform plans into actions and outputs
- Headline market positioning and competitor analysis
- “Outside in” view of the business to determine what factors influence its value for any potential future succession or sale plans, and the impact of financial performance on future plans
- Identification of actions you can take to: capitalise on market opportunities; improve risk management; address specific challenges raised; optimise business performance
- Summary report and presentation of findings
- Facilitated meeting with directors to discuss findings and agree actions to move the business forward.